|View Scanned Page View Entry As Text|
4. Oil buffers on both guns should be closely teamed for synchronized firing.
5. Head space must be accurately set.
6. Have good strong drive springs.
7. Strong springs should be kept in your feed pawls.
8. Do not follow through with the charging handle or try to push it back to in battery position. Instead, pull back on the handle again and try to clear the jam that way. Forcing will make the jam worse. When it is necessary to lift the cover piece, do not stick your fingers or face into the breech. Have a screw driver handy with which to do your poking around. Nature does not grow new noses or new eyes or new fingers. This precaution is particularly applicable with a 20mm gun. It is preferable to use your ram rod first with both guns.